Updated Position Statement on services provided by Way Forward Dog Training Solutions as of 5th June 2020
Further to the latest government advice in relation to COVID-19: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/staying-alert-and-safe-social-distancing/staying-alert-and-safe-social-distancing, the following outline is the position of Way Forward Dog Training Solutions and applies to all clients.
Group classes will resume on Friday 3rd July 2020 with the following new protocols. These must be adhered to by all clients with no exception:
• Only one handler per dog allowed in the training area. If you bring someone else along, they will have to wait in the car
• Maximum of 4 dogs and handler per class
• You must bring all your own equipment including water bowls, water, longlines, toys, mats (for puppy classes).
• All clients will need to park their car in the parking area opposite and not enter the training area unless asked to. Please wait in your car until the start of your session:
• There will be no access to toilet facilities.
• Clients may be asked to wash their hands before and after classes – facilities will be available in the training area.
• Clients must bring their own hand sanitiser.
• Dogs will have to be kept apart with no dog to dog interaction, unless a trainer has authorised this.
• Owners should touch only their own dogs.
• 2m social distancing must be adhered to at all times.
• Clients will have their own designated area within the training area.
If you are or have been ill, have recently been to an infected area or in contact with someone from an infected area please follow the government guidance for self-isolation.
Please inform Way Forward Dog Training Solutions if you have been tested for the virus so we can issue a statement to the other owners.
Classes will now be paid in advance, all courses will be booked in 4 week blocks. Payment must be received at least 48 hours before the start of your first session in order to secure your place.
All 1-2-1 training must take place outdoors with clients and trainers adhering to social distancing guidelines. Initial 1-2-1 consultations may be conducted via telephone.
Payment must be received at time of booking, unless otherwise stated. Once payment has been received no refund will be available should you not be able to attend your session.
Thank you for your co-operation, The Way Forward Dog Training Team